2020年山东自考英语翻译常见句式二

发布日期:2020-10-21 编辑整理:山东自考网 【字体: 】  【加入自考交流群】

1 有什么可担心的?我们有足够的粮食和水。

Is there anything to worry about? We have sufficient food and water

2 谁不知道大名鼎鼎的吉姆老爷?

Who doesn't know the well-known Master Jim?

3 你不能再检查一遍你的试卷吗?

Can't you look over your examination exercises again?

4 难道你没听说吗?乔治已经考上大学了。

Haven't you heard of it? George has been admitted to a college.

5 你没去过北京图书馆?我真不相信!

Haven't you really been to Beijing Library? I can't really believe it.

6 你不想进来喝杯茶吗?谢谢

won't you come in and have a cup of tea?

Thanks.

7 要是他愿去,我能有什么办法?当然,你不能强迫他。

If he is willing to go, what can I do with it.

Of course, you can't force him to.

8 难道雨还没停?已经下了3个小时了。看样子要下个没完。

Hasn't the rain stopped? It has been raining for 3 hours.

It doesn't seen to stop.

9事情既然已经发生了,哭有什么用?

Now that it has happened, what's the use of crying?

10 难道你还不明白他的意图吗?

Haven't you understand his intention?

本文标签:山东自考 文学类 2020年山东自考英语翻译常见句式二

转载请注明:文章转载自(http://www.sdzk.sd.cn

本文地址:http://www.sdzk.sd.cn/zl_wxl/23890.html







《山东自考网》免责声明:

1、由于各方面情况的调整与变化,本网提供的考试信息仅供参考,考试信息以省考试院及院校官方发布的信息为准。

2、本站内容信息均来源网络收集整理,标注来源为其它媒体的稿件转载,免费转载出于非商业性学习目的,版权归原作者所有,如有内容与版权问题等请与本站联系,本站将第一时间尽快处理删除。联系邮箱:812379481@qq.com。



山东自考-便捷服务